Sunday, February 19, 2006

Whatever you do, Think of your patients

A few weeks back, I have been working in PLC Medical Center. Thing have change. Making myself to other person who need to adept change of the medical center of rule and law. Well, trust me I don’t follow it, if I do; I guess I will make the situation of the patient worse. My core values for the patients is their needs and see what we can do as our profession to our patients who are wounded or ill. So far, I have hearing this from other who talks about the patient to let them wait because they are the ones who are reporting sick. But let think about it back, if you are the patient and a medic let you wait and wait. How do you feel? Have you even thought for your patient feeling? Have you think back if you are in their shoes? Did not right, cause you are the medic who just relax and do your part as a medic in the medical center. For me have been through tough and suffering in the unit before. I know how is feeling for the solider that came in the medical center, not just to escape from the training but seek help. Many other ask what they want. Straight forward they said “YOU WANT TO ESCAPE RIGHT”. I don’t believe just too straight forward. Sometime they need time or kill the time to their success. BUT HOW. You don’t know, I don’t know. We don’t know. for many time we have been we didn’t realize the mistake we do till the guilty of it. By the time is too late. Being as nurse for life long, and experience the feel of the patient, life is totally different from army and outside world. Caring make patient feel better more than a house. Thing go wrong will go wrong totally and will be too late. Think about it. Think of yourself. Think of other. Think that are you better than other. Let this question hit you up and get the answer thru yourselves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info - I’ve certainly picked up

something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as
I experienced to reload the site many times previous

to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
Not that

I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your

placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and

marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for

much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update

this again very soon..
My website - socialnetworksanddating.blogspot.fr

Thu Dec 20, 02:07:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home